Making Money Was Never So Easy
Some of the largest challenges that e-trade sites face are the warehouse, storage, order fulfillment, product returns and many other logistical requirements. BuyBox can help you navigate these complex procedures.
What is Drop-Shipping?
The world of drop-shipping is often considered the easiest way to sell products online. The biggest difference between drop-shipping and the standard retail model is that in drop shipping, the selling merchant doesn’t stock his own inventory. Instead, we will handle that for you! You can ship your products to our fulfillment centers and we will make sure your products are fulfilled within 24-48 hours.
Is Drop-Shipping for Me?
This service is ideal for “ANY” company or brand that wants to grow their ecommerce business! Sellers who buys large closeouts or companies with inventory. We love brand name products, and trendy items too, but we believe that with our existing partner relationships we are able to move almost any product in any category.
Solution: Logistics and Shipping to Online Stores Using BuyBox
At BuyBox, we offer you storage, packing and a significantly cheaper shipping service . This service is intended for businesses that are looking to sell products in the U.S. and on any online retailer, daily deal site and even your own website.
We will take care of storing your products in our warehouse located in a few strategic warehouse locations across the U.S. Our services include all of the logistics involved in fulfilling a customer’s order. This includes storage, order fulfillment, handling shipping, tracking, returns and more.
As part of our service, we use proprietary software which allows us to post your item on all major marketplaces and other daily deal sites.
When an order is placed on any of your sales channels, we are able to fulfill it efficiently within 24-48 hours, and we will then update you with the tracking information immediately.
To get the process started, fill out the ”Product Submission Form” below with all of the product details. Our sales team will personally go through it and if it’s a good fit, we will offer your products out to be posted on several of the largest deal sites in the U.S. Once the product is approved from the deal site, we work on moving as much product as possible and repeat for maximum profitability.
Helpful facts about eCommerce and drop-shipping
- In 2017, ecommerce retail sales across the globe amounted to US $2.3 trillion and are likely to grow up to US $4.88 trillion in 2021.
- 1.66 billion people around the world had purchased goods online.
- The ecommerce retail sales accounted for 10.2% of the global retail sales in 2017.
- During 2017, a customer, on average, spent $1800 in the US and $1600 in the UK for making an online purchase.
- A 2017 survey stated that 11% of online shoppers purchased goods online via smartphone on a weekly basis.
- During the third quarter of 2018, 1.84% of global ecommerce website visits came from Android devices which were later on converted into purchases.
- The gross B2B merchandise volume of ecommerce transactions amounted to $7.66 trillion in 2017.
- Nearly 57% of shoppers purchased goods online from an overseas retailer during 2017.
- The ecommerce market revenue in 2018 amounts to US$504.58 billion.
- It will show an annual growth rate of 7.8% amounting to US$735.36 billion by the year 2023.
Contact us today and get more details about our services.